Full Terms & Conditions
Your Chance to Win the Perfect Summer Party Pack with Grey Goose Vodka
- 1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
- 2. Entry is open to residents of Australia (except for residents of the Northern Territory) who are 18 years and over. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its agencies and Outlets associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. This Promotion is limited to Bottlemart and SipnSave Outlets in Australia that have been invited by the Promoter to participate ("Participating Outlet").
- 3. The promotion commences at 00.01 AEST on 15/01/2020 and closes at 23.59 AEST on 28/01/2020 (“Promotional Period”). Entries received after 23.59 AEST on 28/01/2020 will not be accepted.
- 4. To enter:
- (a) purchase one (1) x 700ml bottle of Grey Goose Original from a Participating Outlet during the Promotional Period;
- (b) visit winwithgreygoose.com.au OR bottlemart.com.au/grey-goose-partypack (For Bottlemart purchases) OR sipnsave.com.au/grey-goose-partypack (For SipnSave purchases) to access the online entry form for the promotion and fully complete the online entry form (including receipt upload, full name, date of birth, address, email address and contact number); and
- (c) consent to receive marketing communications from SipnSave, or Bottlemart or Grey Goose by 00.01 AEST on 28/01/2020.
- 5. Limit applies of one (1) entry per person per day.
- 6. Entrants must retain a clear copy of their original receipt as proof of valid purchase during the Promotional Period.
- 7. The draws will take place at 13:00 AEST on 30/01/2020 at PMG (ABN 12 081 344 259) of 136 Cathedral Street, Woolloomooloo, NSW. The first valid twenty (20) entries drawn will receive a Prize.
- 8. Prize Winners will receive a “Perfect Summer Party Pack” prize. Each Party Pack Prize consists of one (1) x Grey Goose 1.75L bottle (RRP $250.00), one (1) x Grey Goose Beach Towel (RRP $160.00), four (4) x Grey Goose Goblets (RRP: $40.00) and one (1) x Reversible Grey Goose Tote Bag (RRP $25.00). Each Prize pack total RRP = $475.00.
- 9. Total RRP value of all prizes in this Promotion is $9,500.00.
- 10. Up to 11 Prizes only will be awarded to residents in New South Wales. No prizes will be awarded to residents in the Northern Territory.
- 11. Winners will be notified by email within two (2) days of the draw by email and phone call, and the names and suburbs of winners of prizes will be published on winwithgreygoose.com.au on 03/02/2020.
- 12. If necessary, a second chance draw will be held on 30/04/2020 at the same time and place as the first draw in order to distribute any unclaimed prizes. Second chance draw winners will be notified by email and telephone within two (2) days of the second chance draw.
- 13. Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding - no correspondence will be entered into.
- 14. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury in connection with the conduct of the promotion whether as a result of:
- a. technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches, technical website malfunctions or glitches; or
- b. acts or omissions (including negligent acts of omissions) of the Promoter's servants or agents involved in the conduct of this promotion.
In the event of such problems or conduct, the Promoter may (subject to relevant state and territory lottery regulations and where necessary with the approval of the relevant lottery authority) modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion.
- 15. If any prize or any element of a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter may substitute a prize or element of a prize of equal or greater value at the Promoter’s sole discretion, subject to any written directions from the relevant authorities. Winners will not be entitled to any additional compensation in the event that the prize or element of a prize has been substituted at equal or greater value.
- 16. The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address and any other information from entrants relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who provides false information, fails to provide information, conspires with others to gain an unfair advantage or is otherwise involved in any conduct that involves manipulating, interfering or tampering with this promotion or otherwise preventing the conduct of the promotion as intended by the Promoter. In the event of such problems or conduct, then the Promoter may (where necessary with approval from the relevant lottery authority) modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion.
- 17. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or otherwise as a result of the winner accepting and/or using a prize, except for any loss, damage or injury which is due to the negligence or wilful misconduct of the Promoter or which otherwise cannot be excluded by law.
- 18. Entrants will be refused service of alcohol or provision of an alcoholic beverage prize if it would breach any relevant laws, codes or policies including those of the relevant liquor licensee relating to the Code of Practice Responsible Service of Alcohol. The Promoter supports the responsible service of alcohol.
- 19. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, image, entry, and/or voice in the event that they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- 21. The Promoter is BACARDI-MARTINI AUSTRALIA PTY LTD (ABN 40 103 911 146) of 201 Kent St, Sydney NSW 2000. Authorised under NSW Permit Number LTPS/19/40614, ACT Permit Number TP 19/04810, and SA Permit Number T19/2077.